FF15LM12 - FuelFlow ECCO 15LM12 SU Fuel Pump Replacement for Classic Cars up to 5.0 litre Engines
The perfect replacement fuel pump for any older British car between 1 and 3 litres. It is particularly well suited to Stags, MGs, MGBs, Jaguars, Healeys etc.
This fuel pump uses the same mounting brackets and fuel pipe fittings as the original SU pump, making it a direct and easy to fit replacement.
- 12 volts
- Positive or Negative Earth
- 1.5 litres per minute flow
- 3 – 4 psi
- Self Regulating
- Solid State Electronics
- High Quality Plastic construction delivers a durable, fully insulated and weatherproof finish.
- Solid state photo optic switching delivers efficient operation and brings together modern technology with proven authentic design.
- This pump is self regulating so there is no need to install a separate regulator to manage pressure
- This pump features a uniquely designed restrictor tube to maintain a stable fuel system pressure between 3-4 psi in a return-to-tank system.
- Unique design features allow progressive switching of current to enable near silent operation, minimal vibration and no radio interference.
- Reverse polarity protection ensures that the pump is protected in the event of incorrect installation.
- Instant fuel delivery means no priming damage to the pump during initial start up.
- Plastic construction means this pump is ideal for marine use. No metal parts = no corrosion.
- Can be used with both petrol and diesel in a wide range of applications.
- Suitable replacement for both mechanical and electric fuel pumps.
- Comes complete with installation instructions and mounting kit.