FF1LM12 - FuelFlow ECCO 1LM12 SU Fuel Pump Replacement for Classic Cars up to 2.0 litre Engines
The ECCO™ 1LM12 Diaphragm Pump is loosely styled on the original SU type electric fuel pump. It is a universal replacement fuel pump and has been specifically designed to suit as wide a scope of applications as possible. The 1LM12 Diaphragm Pump would generally be used as a replacement fuel pump on carburetted vehicles that have 4 – 6 cylinder engines and a fuel requirement of up to 1.0 Litres per minute. Typically, these vehicles could be described as your normal family-sized car with small to mid-sized engines of up to 2.0 Litres.
The combination of authentic design and modern componentry means this pump is ideally suited to the classic car enthusiast. Suitable for most vehicles up to 2000cc
The use of high quality plastic materials for the internal working parts of this pump means that it is perfect for use in marine applications.
The near silent operation of this pump makes it ideal for use in caravans and motor homes, particularly diesel heating units.
Because this pump is suitable for use with diesel it is very effective as a diesel lift pump in all applications.
- High Quality Plastic construction delivers a durable, fully insulated and weatherproof finish.
- Solid state photo optic switching delivers efficient operation and brings together modern technology with proven authentic design.
- This pump features a uniquely designed restrictor tube to maintain a stable fuel system pressure between 3-4 psi in a return-to-tank system.
- Unique design features allow progressive switching of current to enable near silent operation, minimal vibration and no radio interference.
- Reverse polarity protection ensures that the pump is protected in the event of incorrect installation.
- Instant fuel delivery means no priming damage to the pump during initial start up.
- Plastic construction means this pump is ideal for marine use. No metal parts = no corrosion.
- Can be used with both petrol and diesel in a wide range of applications.
- Suitable replacement for both mechanical and electric fuel pumps.
- Comes complete with installation instructions and mounting kit.
- Universal and SU Replacement (most engines up to 2.0 L)
- Voltage 12 volt
- Earth Negative or Positive
- Operating Pressure (Psi) 2 – 3 psi
- Max. Flow (Nominal) 1.0 litre/minute
- Dry Prime Immediate fuel delivery
- Dimensions 13(L) x 8.5(W) x 8.5(H) cm
- Weight 0.574 kg
- Filter In-built 50 micron filter & magnet assembly