FFLM102 - FuelFlow ECCO 1LM102 SU Fuel Pump Replacement for low pressure applications
The ECCO™ FUELFLOW LM102 Diaphragm Pump is loosely styled on the original SU type electric fuel pump. It is a specialist low pressure replacement fuel pump and has been specifically designed to suit vehicles that operate a low pressure fuel system. Although this pump is used in a wide range of applications it is typically used in vintage cars and most commonly the Morris Minor due to it's preferred mounting position in the engine bay.
The combination of authentic design and modern componentry means this pump is ideally suited to the classic car enthusiast. Most suited to vehicles operating a low pressure fuel system.
The use of high quality plastic materials for the internal working parts of this pump means that it is perfect for use in marine applications.
The near silent operation of this pump makes it ideal for use in caravans and motor homes, particularly diesel heating units.
Because this pump is suitable for use with diesel it is very effective as a diesel lift pump in all applications.
- High Quality Plastic construction delivers a durable, fully insulated and weatherproof finish.
- Solid state photo optic switching delivers efficient operation and brings together modern technology with proven authentic design.
- This pump features a uniquely designed restrictor tube to maintain a stable fuel system pressure between 1-2psi in a return-to-tank system.
- Unique design features allow progressive switching of current to enable near silent operation, minimal vibration and no radio interference.
- Reverse polarity protection ensures that the pump is protected in the event of incorrect installation.
- Instant fuel delivery means no priming damage to the pump during initial start up.
- Plastic construction means this pump is ideal for marine use. No metal parts = no corrosion.
- Can be used with both petrol and diesel in a wide range of applications.
- Suitable replacement for both mechanical and electric fuel pumps.
- Comes complete with installation instructions and mounting kit.
- Universal and SU Replacement
- 12 volt
- Negative or Positive Earth
- Operating Pressure (Psi) 1 – 2 psi (low pressure pump)
- Max. Flow (Nominal) 1.0 litre/minute
- Dry Prime Immediate fuel delivery
- Dimensions 13(L) x 8.5(W) x 8.5(H) cm
- Weight 0.574 kg
- Filter In-built 50 micron filter & magnet assembly
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Did what was said and was a direct replacement just had to bend the original pipes slightly
Ideal for what I needed.