VC110-MB - Viper Dry Ignition Coil Sports for use with Ballast - Type DLB110, DLB102
≈ 1.5 Ohms Resistance //Push On Terminal // No Oil // Mount on any angle // For use with ballast resistor (not supplied)
This 1.5 ohm model replaces Lucas Sports Ignition Ballast Coils product codes DLB110 and DLB102.
Suitable for any points or electronic conversion type ignition system and a ballast system.
This item is not supplied with a ballast resistor.
The Viper Dry Ignition Coil is a modern high performance 1.5 ohm coil designed to replace your traditional oil filled coil.
Unlike a traditional coil, the Viper uses a dry resin core instead of oil. This does away with temperamental performance associated with sloshing or dripping fluid, while keeping the same design characteristics of a traditional coil. This resin core is encased inside a smart chrome aluminium housing, which will fit directly in place of your existing coil. What's more, having a solid dry core means the Viper coil can be mounted on any angle.
Designed to out perform even the best oil filled coils, perfect for classic cars that use points or electronic ignition.
The Viper Dry Sports Ignition Coil allows you to upgrade your classic car without compromising any of the period styling within the engine bay.
A simple upgrade that requires very little mechanical skill to fit.
New for 2018 - now available in two superb finishes - Chrome Aluminium and Matt Black.
- Dry coil technology thanks to a resin core
- Chrome aluminium outer housing
- Traditional design for classic looks
- Easy to fit in place of your existing coil
- Colour matched mounting bracket included
- Superior performance thanks to consistent cooling
- No dripping, leaking or sloshing oil to worry about
- Can be mounted on any angle
- Perfect with aftermarket electronic ignition systems