L35 - Rover P4 HT Leads 7mm Black
Suitable for 2.6 litre 6 Cylinder variants of the Rover P4.
If you think your Rover P4 has different specification leads, please get in touch.
1. 600mm Straight Acorn Fit To Cap, Straight To Plugs
2. 500mm Straight Acorn Fit To Cap, Straight To Plugs
3. 350mm Straight Acorn Fit To Cap, Straight To Plugs
4. 200mm Straight Acorn Fit To Cap, Straight To Plugs
5. 200mm Straight Acorn Fit To Cap, Straight To Plugs
6. 250mm Straight Acorn Fit To Cap, Straight To Plugs
7. 750mm King Lead Straight to Straight
Our HT Leads:
Our HT leads use double silicone insulation surrounding a carbon ferroflex core for maximum spark transfer and minimal power loss. This combination gives you a strong, reliable, long lasting HT lead that’s perfect for use with electronic ignition. These HT leads are resistant to temperature, water, oil and chemical degradation. They meet ISO 3808 quality standard.
- UK made HT Lead
- Double silicone outer with highly conductive carbon ferroflex core
- Extremely strong and durable
- Ideal for use with electronic ignition
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Product appears to be working well!
Very happy with product!
Rover P4 Ignition Leads.
Well made leads should give a good few years service.
HT Lead for Rover P4
I bought ROVER P4 6 CYLINDER HT LEADS 7MM BLACK, for my 1961 Rover P4 100. These were shipped out without the acorns fitted to the Plug leads the King lead had the acorns fitted on both ends. This is a special request and required if you are keeping the ignition tube. Once fed through the tube putting on the acorns is straight forward, a little fiddly but straight forward. The lengths supplied were ample with no tight spots. I found a significant difference, read better, over the copper ones I had previous. Why only 4 stars. Well, for me, the fact that the acorns don't spin on the leads, combined with using the ignition tube meant that I had to reverse wind the leads to screw into the distributor cap. I f you don't use the tube then there is no issue. Very happy and would, and will recommend, The service received was also first rate.