VCE - Viper Dry Ignition Coil Sport High Energy in Chrome Aluminium Finish
A high energy (low resistance) version of the hugely popular Viper ignition coil. Rated resistance at less than 0.7 Ohms.
The Viper Dry Ignition Coil is a modern high performance coil designed to replace your traditional oil filled coil.
Unlike a traditional coil, the Viper uses a dry resin core instead of oil. This does away with temperamental performance associated with sloshing or dripping fluid, while keeping the same design characteristics of a traditional coil. This resin core is encased inside a smart chrome aluminium housing, which will fit directly in place of your existing coil. What's more, having a solid dry core means the Viper coil can be mounted on any angle.
Designed to out perform even the best oil filled coils, perfect for classic cars that use points or electronic ignition.
The Viper Dry Sports Ignition Coil allows you to upgrade your classic car without compromising any of the period styling within the engine bay.
A simple upgrade that requires very little mechanical skill to fit.
This model replaces Lucas ignition coils with product codes DLB198
Not suitable for vehicles with a ballast ignition.
New for 2018 - now available in two superb finishes - Chrome Aluminium and Matt Black.
- High energy version of the popular Viper ignition coil
- 0.7 Ohms resistance
- Dry coil technology thanks to a resin core
- Chrome aluminium outer housing
- Traditional design for classic looks
- Easy to fit in place of your existing coil
- Colour matched mounting bracket included
- Superior performance thanks to consistent cooling
- No dripping, leaking or sloshing oil to worry about
- Can be mounted on any angle